2016(e)ko apirilaren 6(a), asteazkena

EU CLIMATE CHANGE COMPETITION / ACTIVITY

 ACTIVITY

Since the competition day is getting closer, everyone has got a work to do. In my case I'll be organising the activity, so not only will we be concerning the others about this massive problem, but also we'll do something against it with all the students taking part; because talking can not change anything.

Right now I don't feel really confident since is tough to come up with an activity which is fun and affordable and due to the fact that there's always someone who won't like the idea and doesn't give any other option instead of just complaining.

The teacher has given me some advice about a teacher in our school who put some plants (hortensia) and maybe he knows something about planting and a place which has enough space. We can also ask our biology teacher to help us.

I don't know if this is going to work but it looks as if it's begining to take shape.

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina